Features of C Language
Some features of C Programming language are:
- Fast: C language is faster than BASIC .
- Procedural language: It means that to compose a program you need to follow a series of well-structured steps and procedures .
- Use of Modularity: can store section of code in the form of libraries for future use .
- Powerful: Provides a wide variety of data types, functions, control and loop statement .
- Robust: Can be used to write any complex program .
- Portable: C Programs Can run on any compiler with little or no modification .
- User Friendly: C is more User friendly in comparison to previous language.
- Efficient: The programs written in C are more efficient .