In this program, we will be learning to perform conversions such as decimal to binary.
To find the result we need to divide the number by 2 successively and printing the number in reverse order. This program works for whole numbers only.
I would encourage you to perform the program of decimal to binary conversion for the real numbers using python.
- Define a function named dectobin(n)
- If statement is used to perform the conversions.
- Print the number after every iteration.
- Input the decimal number from the user.
- Call the function dectobin(n)
- Function statements are performed.
- Print result.
def dectobin(n): if n>1: dectobin(n//2) print(n%2,end='') n=int(input("Enter the decimal number: ")) dectobin(n)
Enter the decimal number: 5 101